A headshot that captures your essence is the deciding factor when Casting Directors are reviewing submissions. Your headshot is your business card as an actor. Specific looks for specific character submissions are a smart choice, but make sure your main theatrical and commercial headshots show the real you!
$180 / 90-Minute Shoot
$60 / Per Additional 30-Minutes
HAIR & MAKE-UP
Women: $150, adds an additional 30-min
Men: $100, adds an additional 30-min
$20 - will provide max 2-takes per look
$50 / Hour - We come to you!
$75 / Hour - We go shopping!
WHY ARE YOUR PRICES SO LOW?
Because we created the studio for you - the actor! We are a studio of actors. Our goal is to give you the highest professional product at a price that won't break the bank.
High resolution online gallery sent to proof and download all images. We do not archive. You must download your images.
Please allow 1-week to receive images.
Please note that sessions with 6 or more looks may require up to 10 days for delivery.
For headshots without makeup, reschedules will be accommodated with 72 hours notice based on studio availability. Cancellations made with less than 72 hours notice are non-refundable. Reschedule requests for headshots without hair and makeup made with less than 72-hours notice will incur a $60 reschedule fee. For headshots with hair and makeup added, cancellations/reschedules are NOT permitted, and deposit for hair and makeup services is nonrefundable.
Reshoots will be permitted due to technical error only. Reshoots will NOT be granted due to clients clothing, hair, and make up choices or representation feedback.
We pride ourselves on creating an environment that is fun and relaxed and will result in the most natural headshots. With that in mind, all headshot shoots are closed sessions to individuals other than the client. All minors must be accompanied by a guardian.
Minors must be accompanied by a guardian. Including actors who are Legal 18.
- The Actor's Collective's extensive industry know-how has garnered them the ability to achieve photos that capture the best YOU. That being said, all lighting, framing, and visual aesthetics have been carefully decided to capture the best headshot possible, and are at the sole discretion of The Actor's Collective. We are happy to be mindful of certain elements when shooting per a reps request (i.e. no bright backdrops or solid colors, no hair lights etc). However, we do adhere to our shooting style as we stand by our standard of quality and product.
- We do not allow outside Hair or Makeup Artists.
- If you are doing a facial hair change, that is a-okay! You can even add an additional 30-Min if you need more time!
- Show up on time! We do not allow grace periods.
- If you are doing your hair and makeup at home, please come hair and makeup ready so we can maximize your shooting time.
- Let’s listen to some music. Bring a playlist! This is your day, we get how stressful it can be.
- Unsure of what wardrobe to bring? Add an in-person or a personal shopping trip with our Wardrobe Stylist! If you feel you have it handled, please bring as many options as you can. We push for an emphasis on layers, no logos, and please steer clear of busy patterns.
- Gentlemen! Please, make sure you come with your skin exfoliated, moisturized, and we highly suggest - at minimum - a light BB Cream.